Hotels in Crown Point

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Crown Point?

Find out more about Crown Point

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers recommend in Crown Point?
Shepherd’s Inn, Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort and Coco Reef Resort and Spa are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Crown Point?
Park your car for free at Park View Townhouse - Crown Point.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Crown Point?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Crown Point, most accommodations provide refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Crown Point hotels do our guests like for their terrific location?
Our guests love these properties for their good location: Shepherd’s Inn and Coco Reef Resort and Spa.
Where can I stay in Crown Point if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
Sandy Point Village and Golden Thistle Hotel are two accommodations you might want to consider that’ll save you money. You may want to browse all 6 choices on our site.
Where can I stay in Crown Point if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
Browse 6 vacation homes on our site. In addition, there are 17 apartments and 5 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Crown Point with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at Arthurs By The Sea, Cuffie River Nature Retreat and Golden Thistle Hotel. You can also review 10 options available on our site.
What will the weather in Crown Point be like during my visit?
Crown Point is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 80°F during the coldest months.
Why should I book my Crown Point accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Crown Point trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring