This modern stylish apartment is in the heart of the CBD. Located in the top floors above the Mantra on Mary street complex you'll enjoy views over the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and Brisbane river. This apartment is well-equipped to be your home away from home, and you’re within walking distance of the Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino, Botanic Gardens, Southbank’s River Stage, The Performing Arts Centre and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
With an open living area and balcony you can spread out and totally relax. Start up the coffee machine in the morning and enjoy a cup on the balcony whilst watching the ferries head up the Brisbane river and the birds flying over the Botanic Gardens. Well equipped for families, couples, or singles. A portacot is available and a high chair, baby bath seat and children's plates and cutlery are also included.
???? Free wine and chocolate on arrival ????????
???? Board games
☕️ Nespresso machine
❄️ Ducted Air conditioning
???? Equipped with amenities needed for longer stays
???? Affordable parking nearby
Open Plan Living & Dining
✔️ Balcony with 180+ degree views
✔️ Smart TV with Netflix & Youtube
✔️ Air conditioning
✔️ All modern appliances
✔️ Nespresso machine
✔️ Stove & Oven
✔️ Queen bed
✔️ Quality linen and assortment of pillows
✔️ Large wardrobe
✔️ Air conditioning
✔️ Bedside lamps
✔️ Views over the city, river and gardens
✔️ Two single beds (bunks)
✔️ Quality linen and pillows
✔️ Air conditioning
✔️ Shower, toilet, and bath
✔️ Thick, fluffy towels
✔️ Hair dryer
✔️ Shampoo, conditioner, soap
✔️ Washing machine
✔️ Iron and ironing board
Entertainment amenities provided:
✔️ Selection of board games
✔️ Netflix on the HD Smart TV
✔️ High-speed Wifi
The entire space is exclusively yours, with a well equipped kitchen and living room, large balcony, two bedrooms, and one bathroom including a bath. Guests also have access to the pool, gym and BBQ area of the Mantra hotel.
✔️ Deck with sunlounges
✔️ Large BBQ area with festoon lights
✔️ Heated 15m Lap pool
Interaction with Guests:
We're just a message away :)
Stroll down to the beautiful riverfront Brisbane Botanic Gardens, walk 10 minutes to some of Brisbane's best dining on the river at Eagle Street Pier, or shop at Queen St Mall and high end designer stores also just a few minutes walk away. The array of first-class features is perfect for corporate and leisure travellers alike.
Before you arrive we'll provide a COMPREHENSIVE interactive digital guide to local eateries and attractions helping you have an amazing getaway.
• 25 minutes drive (19kms) from Brisbane Airport to the apartment
• Trains from the Airport to Central Station every 15-30 mins
• Central station 800m
• Queens Plaza 200m
• Treasury Casino 350m
• Brisbane Botanical Gardens 300m
• Parliament Building 400m
• QUT Gardens Point 700m
• North Quay Ferry terminal 1km
• South Bank 1km
• QPAC - Queensland Performing Arts Centre 1km
• GOMA - Gallery of Modern Art 1km
• Wheel of Brisbane 1km
Public buses are available nearby.
Central Station is 5-min walk.
Nearest City Cat ferry terminal is 5-minutes walk.
Taxis, Uber and Ola are plentiful. We'll send you a $20 discount off your first Ola trip on request.
Also check out the handy little LIME scooters to zip around the city on.
Other Things to Note:
Please note, there is no parking included with this space. However, there are affordable parking facilities available in the immediate vicinity of the apartment and we will provide details.
Dates not available? No problem, we have other listings nearby, just send us a message.
• No smoking • No pets • No parties or events As Superhosts welcoming many hundreds of guests each year we have found the following rules help us to ensure that all guests have the best possible stay: ✔ Quiet hours 10pm-8am ✔ You agree to respect and follow all community guidelines posted in the property and within the complex; ✔ You certify that you are willing and able to follow the instructions that you are provided in the messages and the house manual; ✔ You agree not to make enquiries or requests of the host before checking the comprehensive helpful house manual we will provide. This enables us to always be as responsive as possible to all genuine enquiries for all of our guests across our properties. FEES • As we are not onsite, if you lock your keys in the apartment you will incur a $33 lockout fee for someone to attend the premises. • If you lose keys you will incur a lost key fee $198 per set of keys to have them replaced • If you are found to be smoking in the apartment or on any balconies you will incur a fee of $220. Drug use is prohibited also. • If you use the BBQ in this property, please be courteous and return it to the same clean state you found it. If left in a dirty state there will be a $33 additional cleaning fee. • You commit to enter the correct number of guests into your booking who will be staying at the property over night. If not, please contact us to make the correction so that we supply sufficient linen and amenities. • You are welcome to have a reasonable number of guests visit during the day. However, as our property has an occupancy limit and strict no party policy, in the event we receive a noise or other complaint and are found to have more than two additional guests visiting, you are liable for an additional $25 per person charge. CHECKOUT While we attempt to give a late checkout on request when possible, these must be requested and approved no later than the evening before checkout. Our usual checkout time is 10am. For any later approved checkout the fees are as follows: ►11am free, when possible ►12.30pm $25 ►2pm $50 Because unapproved late stays can affect our ability to prepare our property for our next valued guest's timely arrival, if you check out later than 10am without approval the following fees will apply ►$50 per hour or part thereof ►After 2pm next full night's rate will apply In the event that your unauthorised late stay impacts on our ability to host the next guest, you are liable for cost of their alternate accommodation. If the property is left excessively dirty on check out, you will incur a deep clean fee equal to the cleaning fee paid on booking (for example, stained carpets or sofas, marked walls etc) If any negligence in following our simple house rules ( for example, unapproved late checkout, failure to return keys, damage to or state of the apartment and its furnishings, theft of items etc) leads to us having to refund or discount the next guest, you are responsible for those costs. Ultimately, we try to treat all our guests with the utmost respect and courtesy, and as long as you do the same in our property you'll have an amazing stay :)