This downstairs apartment (Unit 2) in Dover Gardens offers a tranquil convenient stay!
- 2-bedroom apartment w/new furnishings, a shared garden & short walk to Dover Beach
- Just steps to the famous St. Lawrence Gap stretch lined w/restaurants, bars & nightlife
- An 8-min walk to Dover Beach & close to Maxwell, Welches & the SW beaches too
- 5-min drive to Oistins Fish & Street Market - a must see near Welches Beach
- 15-20-min drive to Bridgetown for shopping or dining - loads of international cuisines
- Laundry facilities on site, Wi-Fi & laptop-friendly workspace for the remote worker
Located in Dover Court Apartments in the heart of the popular Dover Beach area and just steps away from the lively St. Lawrence Gap stretch of road and “top-rated” entertainment district with restaurants, bars & lively venues. Guests can enjoy the best of both worlds here at this relaxed and comfortable neighborhood of Dover Gardens plus have quick access to the best of Barbados southwest coast, beaches and “the Gap” entertainment!
The main spaces of the downstairs apartment:
- A super cozy living room with stylish decor and comfy furnishings like a sofa and reading chair, a SmartTV for relaxing downtime moments at home and direct access to the private patio through the sliding-glass doors.
- Next to the living room is a fully-equipped kitchen with quality appliances and everything you’d need to prepare meals at home. This feature is great if traveling on a budget and looking to save money by eating at home! There’s also a lovely kitchen table in the center to enjoy a relaxed sit-down meal at home before heading out or a great place for a cup of coffee and quick breakfast to start your day.
- The private outdoor patio has a table and chairs set up and is perfect for relaxing with a book or a cocktail with the garden views and delightful Barbados breeze.
- There is 1 full bathroom in this 2-bedroom apartment to accommodate 4 guests. The bedrooms are arranged as such and are on the upper floor of the complex:
BEDROOM 1: Queen bed
BEDROOM 2: Double/full bed
- There’s a shared garden area you can enjoy and a shared laundry room with washers and dryers that are free for guests to use. There’s also an iron and ironing board if needed too.
- As for parking, there’s a shared parking lot on the property with one parking space available for free for this unit.
You’ll have full exclusive access to the apartment and your private terrace. There is also a shared garden area to enjoy and the parking lot and laundry room area also shared between 3 other units in the complex.
Situated in St. Lawrence Gap, Oistins, Christ Church provides a fantastic getaway in SW Barbados!
- The closest beaches are Dover Beach (650 meters|.4 miles away) and Maxwell Beach which (1km|.6 miles away).
- Other great beaches like Welches, Miami & Enterprise Beaches are about 1.5-2 miles away going south/southeast from the apartment.
- St. Lawrence Gap is a great experience! It’s a .8 mile/1.3 km stretch of road that's famous for its fine restaurants, lively nightlife and good shopping. The apartment is just steps away at Dover Gardens and Paradise Village Road.
- Must do Oistins Friday Night Fish Fry & Oistins Fish & Street Market (1.7 miles/2.7 km away towards Welches Beach)
- Get in the water! The tranquil sea conditions on the west coast make it perfect for water activity.
- Embark on a catamaran cruise, fishing charter & coastal sightseeing tour
- 30-min to Harrison's Cave Eco-Adventure Park
- Go to Bridgetown for shopping & restaurants with cuisine ranging from local & Caribbean to Italian
- Stroll along Dover Beach and stop for beachside dining & a sunset end to your day!
The Barbados International Airport is 9.6 km | 6 miles away (a 13-minute drive) to the property located in the Dover Court Apartments in Dover Gardens, Oistins, Barbados. We highly suggest renting a car to truly enjoy the sights and attractions of this beautiful island.
As for getting to and from the airport, if you do not rent a car, you can easily and affordably use public transportation from the airport to destinations on the island. There is a public bus (cheapest option) for about $2-$3 USD, hire a taxi (~$55-$65), or a private vehicle transport for about ~$70-$85.
Here are some ideas of things to see/do nearby where you’re staying:
- Dover Beach (.4 miles | 650 m from apartment)
- Maxwell Beach (.6 miles | 1 km away)
- Welches Beach (1.3 miles | 2.1 km away)
- Miami Beach (2 miles | 3.3 km away)
- Enterprise Beach (2.1 miles | 3.3 km away)
OISTINS STREET MARKETS/EVENTS/EATERIES/NIGHTLIFE
- St. Lawrence Gap is a great experience! It’s a .8 mile/1.3 km stretch of road that's famous for its fine restaurants, lively nightlife and good shopping. The apartment is just steps away from the northern end just off Dover Gardens & Paradise Village Roads.
- Oistins Friday Night Fish Fry & Oistins Fish & Street Market (1.7 miles/2.7 km away towards Welches Beach)
- Get in the water! The tranquil sea conditions on the west coast make it perfect for water activity. There are water activities at the nearest beach from the apartment called Dover Beach.
- Embark on a catamaran cruise, fishing charter & coastal sightseeing tour.
- 30-min (11.3 miles/18.2 km) to Harrison's Cave Eco-Adventure Park
SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS
- Go to Bridgetown for shopping & restaurants with cuisine ranging from local & Caribbean to Italian. (15-20-min drive, 8.7 km/5.4 miles)
- Barbados Golf Club - 10-min drive (5.4 km/3.3 miles)
Other Things to Note:
This 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment is 900 sq. ft. |83.6 sqm accommodates 4 guests and is on the 1st floor (ground floor) of a 2-story apt. complex.
Wi-Fi, SmartTV, bed linens, beach and bath towels are provided free during your stay.
Long-term stays are allowed and there is lap-top-friendly workspace available for the remote worker.
Grocery delivery is available from nearby Dover Market. See Guest Book in the apartment for details.
There is no daily housekeeping service but should you like a cleaning one can be arranged at an additional charge. Please organize directly with the local Property Manager.
We supply some home and bath essentials complimentary upon arrival like shampoo, body soap, toilet paper, some laundry detergent, trash bags, and cleaning supplies. We'll replenish an item one time, but if you need an additional supply after that, you'll need to purchase more. Unlike hotel service, these items are not replenished each time you run out. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Guests will be requested to sign a Rental Agreement upon booking confirmation.
A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
*There are surveillance cameras on the property, strictly for security reasons only to ensure guests' safety. All cameras are facing outdoor areas.
Electricity is included in your stay.
Please make sure to check travel restrictions and Covid requirements when planning your trip: https://www.visitbarbados.org/covid-19-travel-guidelines-2022
We are not able to offer any refund outside the cancellation policy in place at the time of your booking if your travel plans are affected by Covid.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed.
- No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID on the day of checking in or during their stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture.
- No pets allowed.
Interaction with Guests:
You must coordinate with the local contact at least 24 hours prior to your arrival to arrange the time to meet up at the home for check-in. There is no self-check-in option. The local contact will show you around and provide you with the keys.
You’ll have complete privacy during your stay, but we’re available 7 days a week, should you need anything - just write us a message.