About this condo
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the indoor pool and the outdoor hot pools are available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Pool use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Outdoor staircases and hallways to all floors
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
• No contact arrival and departure
• Exterior access to your unit
• Modified room service available
• Your own kitchenette to prepare meals
You'll love being a 1-minute walk from downtown Banff, where you'll find many delicious restaurants, exciting entertainment, and fantastic nightlife!
• Master bedroom with King-sized bed
• Pull-out Double sofa bed (bed linen and pillows supplied)
• Private Balcony and Gas Fireplace
• One of Banff's newest boutique properties!
• Two Rooftop Hot Pools with mountain views on-site
• Free Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Underground heated parking, including 4 charging stalls!
• IGA supermarket is a block away
• 24/7 hotel-style front desk service. Check in and late arrivals are a breeze!
Our new, modern and well-designed 534 sq.ft. rooftop suite is your home away from home in the spectacular Rocky Mountains, with large windows, a private and spacious balcony, and a lovely gas fireplace. There's nothing like enjoying a coffee outside during the warmer months, or warming your toes in front of the fireplace on cool evenings!
There is 1 BEDROOM featuring a luxurious King-sized bed. Additional guests or the children will have a good night's sleep in the double pull-out sofa bed in the living room. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child!
You will love the spacious and full BATHROOM with a deluxe Mountain Rain Shower.
The bright, open-concept LIVING AREA features a comfortable sofa and a flat panel TV. For your comfort, enjoy the Air Conditioning in the summer. You'll love the moose-themed decor throughout the unit! Step out onto your Balcony and breathe the mountain air.
Cook up a quick snack in the KITCHENETTE, equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, sink, and a basic assortment of cookware and utensils. For coffee and tea lovers, brew up a cup of your favourite morning drink in the coffee maker and kettle in your room. Sit down with visitors at the wooden dining table with seating.
Situated on the 4th floor, this room provides access to excellent amenities at the Moose Hotel & Suites, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in one of the rooftop hot pools with mountain views, or get pampered at the Meadow Spa & Pools. Indulge in a lasagna at Pacini, the Italian restaurant on-site. Get a sense of the history of the area at the heritage Corner House on-site. If you don't feel like strolling into town, hop onto the complimentary Roam bus to experience the best of Banff (runs from 7am to 11pm daily).
Please enquire upon booking if you're interested in bringing your pet, as we will be happy
to try and accommodate them (additional pet fees apply). And, a complimentary pet package may be available for your furry companion!
We highly recommend heading to Magpie & Stump in town for a unique dining experience with delicious food! Get started early in the morning with a cup of coffee from Evelyn's. In the summer, stroll over to the Cave and Basin area to take in the history of Banff and the lovely hot springs. Drive along the Bow Valley Parkway to catch glances of wildlife, including wolves, bears, or more! Johnston Canyon is a beautiful place for a gentle stroll, and we'd recommend heading up to the Ink Pots.
In the winter, you're minutes from Norquay and Sunshine, and Lake Louise is a 40 minute drive away. If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive DISCOUNTED lift tickets!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• FREE access to the indoor pool, open as early as 6:30am, and the sauna!
• Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child
• Fitness room with treadmills, stair climbers, various free weights and bench, and yoga mats
• Have an event in the large meeting room with lovely views!
• Laundry facilities available on-site
• Make sure to check out the heritage Corner House on-site!
• Pamper yourself at the full-service Spa with private lounge
• If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, a small number of pet-friendly suites are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.