About this condo
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 Banff Lodging Company restaurants will implement the Restriction Exemption Program. Guests choosing to dine in at BLC hotel restaurants will be required to show one of the following:
• Proof of Vaccination
• Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or Rapid Test within 72 hours of service
• Documentation of a medical exemption
Children 12 and under are welcome in our restaurants and are not subject to the REP. Proof of vaccination is not required to stay at our hotels.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 indoor pools, waterslides and fitness rooms will be participating in the REP program, and appropriate documentation will be required for guests 13 and older. There are no restrictions to access our outdoor pools and hot pools.
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the hot tub is open and available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Hot tub use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Outdoor staircases and hallways to all floors
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
• No contact arrival and departure
• Exterior access to your unit
• Modified room service available
• Your own kitchenette to prepare small meals
Come and stay at this lovely, chalet-inspired mountain suite, ideal for anyone who wants to experience Banff in all its glory! Located mere minutes from the lively Banff town centre, this serene and peaceful suite offers everything you need for your getaway to the Rockies.
• 1 luxurious King Bed
• Double pull-out sofa in the living room
• FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
• Cave inspired grotto with a magnificent hot tub and sauna
• Enjoy the daily complimentary hot or cold breakfast
• 24 Hour concierge and front desk makes check-in a breeze
• Fitness centre
Imagine staying in a quiet and serene 1 bedroom suite mere minutes from the trendy shops, delicious restaurants, and lively entertainment of downtown Banff.
In the BEDROOM there's 1 luxurious king bed. There is an in-room safe for you to store your valuables in while exploring Banff and the surrounding area. The pull-out double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for the children. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child.
There is 1 BATHROOM with a great shower/ tub combination and for your convenience, enjoy use of a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board, and an electric fan. Also, be sure to try the complimentary Rocky Mountain Soap.
Cozy up on the comfortable sofa in the cozy open-plan LIVING ROOM with a good book, or watch a great movie on the flat panel TV. Play board games or enjoy delicious meals around the dining table with seating for 4. Share your favourite photos using the complimentary Wi-Fi and stay connected with unlimited local calling. During the warm summer months, you can look forward to returning to an air-conditioned
The KITCHENETTE nook offers everything you need to prepare simple snacks and meals, it includes a mini fridge, sink, microwave, and toaster. There is a coffee maker and tea kettle provided with a selection of regular or decaf coffee as well as black tea.
Our guests enjoy access to a range of excellent amenities at the wonderful Fox Hotel and Suites conveniently located near downtown Banff. Check-in is a breeze with their 24-hour front desk services. Unwind with your loved ones in the magnificent hot pool in the grotto, a truly one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the original Cave and Basin Historic Site! Fuel up at the delicious Chilis Restaurant on-site after a day on the slopes or hiking among the peaks. If you are interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will try to accommodate you (additional pet fees may apply). To ensure they are comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available!
We highly recommend taking a 15-minute stroll down the street in the morning to indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or baked treat at Wild Flour Bakery. For those who are dedicated to their fitness routine, you will enjoy the on-site fitness centre. Enjoy the daily complimentary hot or cold breakfast, which is open from 7am to 11am. Visiting all the top attractions in Banff is super easy with the free Roam bus passes available to all our guests; if you have your own vehicle, there is free parking. Lastly, there are coin-operated laundry facilities on-site; you'll feel right at home.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• If you don't feel like cooking, order a delicious meal from the Chili's just downstairs!
• Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child
• Enjoy a complimentary breakfast from 7am to 11am
• For your convenience, there is an elevator servicing all 4 levels from the underground parking area and reception
• Free parking
• Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days
• Make use of the coin-operated laundry washer and dryers on-site
• Enquire about pet-friendly units (additional fees may apply)